- Cliff Jumping
- Viking Quest
All activities are not scheduled every day – the activity programme is based on what is already booked in.
- For activity bookings you will be asked for full payment on booking. This is a non-refundable payment. For groups of 10 or more a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total will be requested on booking.
- Water based activities take place in the time slots 10 – 1pm and 2 – 5pm.
- Land based activities take place in the time slots 10.30am – 12.30pm and 2.30pm – 4.30pm
- Minimum numbers apply in order that activities take place.
- Kit in / kit out time, and showers are included in the time slot.
For activities, a minimum group of 4 is required on any activity and for team activities 8 +. For land-based activities the ratio is 1 instructor to every 10 / for water activity it is 1 instructor to every 8. Some activities can be combined together in a time slot, but some take the full 3 hours to complete. Please remember that, walking to the activity site, kitting in and out (wetsuits / harnesses/ combat gear etc.), showers, and putting away equipment is part of the session.
*Please add each person to the cart one at a time, giving us their name, age and any medical conditions we should know about.
**If booking a family please give all names, ages, and any medical conditions we should know about.