Donegal Adventure Centre has a variety of options for your transition year group. As well as the classic day trips and overnight trips, we can provide certificates in Surfing, Life Support & Lifeguarding.
We can organise team building days / leadership training days & trips, surf safaris and multi-activity specialist events.
We also facilitate Gaisce / Duke of Edinburgh awards and have several meeting rooms and facilities available for cross border groups & workshops.
Some of the different activities and programmes we can offer transition years:
- team building and bonding activities and workshops
- weekly sports programmes for local schools
- girls active sporting activities and trips
- qualifications in first aid or lifesaving
- hosting and or activities and ice breakers for exchange programmes
- work experience
- language tours with emphasis on course work / oral work
- anti-bullying workshops
- ‘Moving Beyond Awareness’ mental health workshop
- cross border programmes
- amazing sports and activity breaks
- Gaisce trips
- environmental awareness courses